An amazing cake with carrot and orange
Although the choice of ingredients for the cake with coconut, carrot, and orange seems like an unusual combination, this delicious dessert will delight you.
Photo Credits: depositphotos
Although the choice of ingredients for the cake with coconut, carrot, and orange seems like an unusual combination, this delicious dessert will delight you. The recipe is really simple, and the ingredients needed to make it can be found in every kitchen.
A light, sweet biscuit and a slightly sour cream rich in citrus scents are the perfect spring combination of flavors, while coconut will only enrich the overall taste and appearance of the cake. Read the recipe for this delicious dessert below:
- ½ kg of peeled and grated carrots
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups (of yogurt) of sharp flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup of oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 bag of baking powder
- 2 bags of vanilla sugar
- 2 oranges (grated rind and juice of one orange)
Ingredients for the cream:
- 400 g cream cheese
- 1 solid yogurt
- juice of one lemon
- 4 top full tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 cream fixes
- coconut as desired
- Whisk eggs, sugar, and vanilla sugar until foamy. Add oil to the mixture.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and cinnamon, then add them to the egg mixture.
- Add the grated peel and juice of one orange and grated carrot to the resulting mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients well and pour into a 26 cm diameter mold. Bake the cake at 180 degrees Celsius for 45 to 60 minutes.
- After baking, first, cool the cake well, then cut the biscuit in half.
- To make the cream, mix the cream cheese, hard yogurt, lemon juice, and finely grated lemon zest and sugar well, and add the cream fix while mixing.
- After you have whipped all the ingredients, coat the lower part of the biscuit with cream, but make sure that you have enough cream left for the upper part, which also needs to be coated.
- Finally, sprinkle the cake with coconut and decorate as desired, for example, blueberries, walnuts, and pumpkin seeds.