This cake will make your day even better. It is easy to prepare, but It is very tasty and delicious.
However, if you are a beginner and the less confidential we offer a way out. You can replace the poppy with nuts.
1. Whisk the eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder, wheat semolina, pre-ground poppy seeds, oil, apples, milk and mix everything together well.
3. Pour the prepared mixture into a greased and floured pan (20 × 30) cm.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 30 minutes.
5. Melt the butter over low heat. Remove the butter from the heat and stir in the shredded chocolate.
6. Pour the prepared icing over the cooled cake.
Serve the cake cut into cubes. Enjoy!