Healthy and refreshing: Homemade Acacia juice
Make homemade acacia juice that is extremely healthy and easy to make.
Photo Credits: Shutterstock
The season of white acacia has begun, and while this wonderful and fragrant tree is in bloom, it is an ideal opportunity to try an excellent and healthy drink with a unique taste that only acacia can have. Its flowers contain a lot of vitamin C, essential oils, resins, flavonoids and acacin. Acacia syrup is made similarly to acacia syrup. Pick the flowers as soon as they bloom, in dry, sunny weather, when it has the most pollen.
- 100 acacia flowers
- 3 liters of water
- 3 lemons
- Wash the harvested flowers and arrange them in glass jars until they are full.
- Bring the water to a boil and leave to cool, then fill the jars with water, add the juice of one lemon to each, cover and let stand for 24 hours.
- Then strain the juice through gauze and add just enough honey to make the juice a little sweeter, because it is diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 1 before serving.
- You will get about half a liter of pure juice from each jar, which means that when you mix it with water, you get 1 liter of juice per jar.
- The juice should be drunk immediately or stored in the refrigerator for a few weeks at the most.