Italian cookies of only 6 ingredients as created for beautiful winter evenings.
- 220 g almond paste
- 50 g of sugar
- 25 g powdered sugar
- 1 egg white
- ¼ teaspoons of salt
- 120 g pine nuts
It is prepared from almond paste, sugar, and egg whites and decorated with pine nuts. As far as is known, the recipe originates from Sicily. The advice is also not to use marzipan instead of almond paste.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line the baking dish with greaseproof paper.
- Break the paste into pieces and put in a blender.Add sugar and powdered sugar and mix until crumbly
- Add egg whites and mix until the dough is compact
- Put the pine nuts in a special bowl
- Take a piece of dough and lightly roll it in pine nuts and form it into small balls
- Arrange on a baking sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes and allow to cool before serving