Garage insulation gives your Harrisonburg family more options and increases the livable area. Consider clearing out junk and installing insulation to the walls to make your garage a great place for family activities like movie nights and games.
Garage insulation can help you save money
A climate-controlled, insulated garage can be a luxurious luxury. Garage insulation can seem expensive, but it is a smart investment that will increase the value of your home. It will provide living space for your family and reduce your monthly energy costs.
You can choose from multiple garage insulation options at different price points
There are many options available when it comes insulation of your garage. Certain options will be more efficient at controlling the temperature in your garage. Some may be more affordable. Let’s look at five types of insulation that you can use in your garage. We will show you how they work together to balance cost and efficiency.
- Fiberglass It is easy to see why fiberglass insulation is so popular. It is inexpensive and simple to install. Fiberglass insulation comes pre-cut so that it fits between standard wall studs. Take safety precautions when handling fiberglass insulation. It can cause severe irritation to the skin, eyes, and lungs.
- Rigid foam: This is a great choice for garage insulation if you don’t have walls studs. You can install rigid foam insulation directly over concrete walls or cinder blocks using a foam-safe glue. This insulation is affordable and can be cut to fit any space.
- Spray Foam This expensive material should only be installed by professionals. Spray foam insulation comes with many benefits. It is extremely cost-effective and provides excellent energy efficiency. This is an ideal option for anyone who plans to transform their garage into a living space.
- Cellulose Insulation To protect walls that have been previously enclosed, cellulose insulation is the best choice. This insulation is blown in and has the consistency and shape of down feathers. It can be molded to fit between drywall and studs. Although it is possible to install this insulation yourself, it can be more expensive than other options.
- The Door is an important part of a garage’s exterior walls. Insulating your garage door is one of the best investments you can make in insulation. Plus, it’s simple! It’s easy to cut rigid foam insulation and reflective radiant barrier insulation to fit your door. Or you can buy a kit that fits most standard-sized doors.
Get ready for the Garage Insulation Upgrade
A survey found that 25% of homeowners feel their garage is too messy to park one car. Roll off dumpster rental company can help. It’s a good idea to go through all the stuff you have before you start your garage insulation project. With our affordable junk removal service, it’s easy to get rid of the unwanted stuff. Precision Disposal Dumpsters can help you start your garage insulation project.