Managing a fleet is never simple. You can use all the tools and tricks you need but you will only have a greater impact on productivity when you use fleet management software systems. The solutions offered by vehicle management systems complement one another and have a noticeable effect on fleet productivity.
Live tracking is no longer the paramount necessity in telematics systems, it has now become a basic requirement. Complete fleet management solutions are offered by various GPS Tracking Software companies, and their combined efforts have an effect on the company’s bottom line.
The Future of Fleet Management Solutions is Data
Data serves as the foundation for the solutions outlined above and ultimately the entire house of fleet management software.
The app provides real-time data continuously. The software simultaneously produces information on each vehicle’s movement. Weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports are all options. You may further analyse this information using cutting-edge fleet management software like TrackoBit, which helps you make lucrative business decisions.
- Optimise the fuel-hungriest automobiles
- Analyze the vehicle’s declining performance.
- Select the worst drivers, then give them safe driving instructions.
- Plan efficient routes with better route density and less traffic.
- To prevent breakdowns, remember to service your car on schedule.
Fleet Management Solutions For Fleet Efficiency
Besides merely vehicle tracking, it also contains many other things. When the fleet has hundreds of vehicles, it is impossible to manually keep track of each vehicle and driver. Fleet management software can help with that.
- Live Vehicle Monitoring: No fleet management solutions can exist without live tracking solutions. Knowing where your vehicles help you save time in taking manual updates and also gets you an idea of what your fleet is up to in real-time.
- Driver Behaviour Management System: The Driver Behaviour Monitoring system is essential for improving fleet productivity. It keeps track of the driver’s every action. Every time the driver applies hard brakes or accelerates suddenly, the management receives a notification. Additionally, the software records instances of abrupt cornering. These patterns are taken into account to determine the driver rating.
- Fuel Monitoring Solutions: Real-time fuel level monitoring is provided by Fuel Monitoring Solutions. In addition to tracking, it keeps note of when and where fuel was replaced. When the fuel tank is ready to empty or a dramatic decline in fuel level is seen, the manager is notified.
- Route Planning Solutions: Route planning, as the name suggests, focuses on developing efficient routes while also organising excursions and managing travel. If a driver veers off the planned route, the managers are notified. When the delivery is complete, they are given the current estimated time of arrival and the proof of delivery.
- Fleet Safety Systems: One aspect that has a significant impact on fleet efficiency is vehicle safety. The profit margins may be impacted by car theft or stolen vehicle components. Complete vehicle safety is guaranteed by features including immobilisation, parking mode, and battery disconnection alerts.
- Service and Maintenance: Maintain the software’s service log and record each vehicle’s renewals. Get notifications for the services’ due dates and renewals. Prevent unplanned auto failures. Because you have reliable fleet management software on your side, keep your fleet in top shape.
Our supply chain sector is backed by technology, thus it makes sense to choose modern fleet management software that provides a good variety of options. These well-known software vendors also provide white label fleet management services that feature your unique branding. Choose a bundle that satisfies all of your business requirements.