Saturday is a day for family lunch, but also for spending some quality time with your family…
If you don’t know what to prepare for lunch today, this recipe for chicken in sour cream and cheese will delight and satiate you. And the best part is that you don’t need much time to prepare everything.
Firstly, because it is very simple, generous, incredibly tasty, and healthy as much as you think it should be, and that depends on the food you use. The advice is to use fresh chicken meat. You will easily recognize spoiled meat, and read below which are the three warning signs. Experts say that you first see the date of production, expiration date, and the country from which the meat comes, and then check based on the appearance of the meat: its color, firmness, and smell.
It is necessary:
- 1 chicken white meat
- 2 leaves of dried bacon
- 100 ml sour cream for cooking
- 3 cheese leaves
- 1 tablespoon of some cheese spread
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 200 ml of milk
- 100 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- dry spice
- primrose leaf
- ground pepper
- optionally chopped hot peppers
- 50 ml of oil
1. Dice the dried bacon. Grease the pan with oil, then fry the bacon until it turns gold and brown.
2. Add the filleted meat. Add a little water, then simmer until soft and bake on both sides. Remove the meat and add the rest of the oil to the pot, add flour and crushed garlic to give the cream color.
3. Add milk and water and stir to keep from burning, add sour cream and cheese, then add to the sauce and equalize, add dry spice, oregano, and ground pepper and return to the stove. Stir in the meat and simmer on very low heat for a minute or two.
4. Towards the end, add two or three leaves of cheese to melt. Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley leaves or, if desired, crushed hot peppers.
Enjoy your meal!