Amazon Giveaway Campaign has been around for about two years, so you’ve probably heard about it. But now Amazon made FBA products eligible. This made things available to more sellers and gave them more exposure. You can make a shopper a winner in three different ways:
- Win at random and right away
- It’s first-come, first-served
- Instant win with a lucky number
Different ways to win and different ways to market your giveaway will work for different products. But before we talk about that, let’s talk about how to set up an Amazon Giveaway Campaign.
What is an amazon Giveaway Campaign?
An Amazon Giveaway Campaign is a way to promote your brand and get more people to know about it. Customers enter to win a prize, and when their names are picked, they get free products. Another option is to give the buyer a prize just for watching your video. So, prizes are either given out right away or Amazon gives prizes to random people at certain times. This seems like it would cost you money, but nothing could be further from the truth.
There are many ways for sellers to benefit from a successful Amazon Giveaway Campaign. First and most importantly, your customer base will grow. You will tell people about your brand and give them a chance to try out your products for free. It can also make customers more loyal after they have already bought something. For eCommerce to work, customers have to stick with you for life. People have to keep coming back.
A great way to get people interested in a product is to give it away on Amazon. You can use your promotional tools to link to your Giveaway Campaign and give your new product line a much-needed visual boost. Your brand will become better known, and every click through your advertising networks will give you important information about your customer.
How to Set Up a Giveaway on Amazon?
Amazon makes it easy to set up an Amazon Giveaway. You just have Amazon take care of it for you. To get started, go to Seller Central and use the website’s services.
- Under the “Advertising” tab, click on “Promotions.” Then you can choose Giveaway and click the create button.
- Then you’ll choose a product you’ve already put on the website. You can put the ASIN number in the browser bar and click on the set it up a giveaway button.
- Amazon will ask you for all the information they need to set up the listing for your giveaway. This includes a description of the product and a good photo of it.
- You should use the same image and text you used to list the product because you know they work well. This needs to be optimized since you’re using it to bring in new customers.
- You will also be asked to enter the number you are willing to give away. One is the least and thirty is the most.
- It’s a good idea to give away at least three prizes so that the promotion can run for a good amount of time without costing a lot of money.
- Then you can choose the type of giveaway you want to do. You can choose Sweepstakes, which means that the winner will be chosen at random at the end of the giveaway.
- Random instant win: There is a 1 in 1000 chance that the winner will click on the item at the right time.
- Lucky number instant wins, where you have to enter the rules to win, meaning that the odds have to make sense to get people to play.
- Then, you’ll go through a series of dialogue boxes that ask you to set up the rules for the giveaway. For example, this is a great way to get more people to follow you on social media since you can tell people to watch your YouTube channel to be eligible to win.
- The more generous you are, the more likely it is that you will get more sales and make more people aware of your brand.
- Once you’ve made all of your giveaway choices, you’ll check out and make the promotion public.
- Once the Giveaway Campaign starts, you should keep a close eye on the metrics to see how well it is doing.
Tips for creating a successful Amazon Giveaway campaign
Pick the Right Item to Give Away on Amazon
- A product with a low price This is a good idea in more than one way. One, it doesn’t cost much money to give something away. Two, you can give away more things to more people and get more attention that way
- Product with a higher price Most of the time, this works best when a higher-priced item from the same brand does worse than a lower-priced item from the same brand, and when they attract the same kind of customer. It will cost you more money, but you’ll get more attention for your brand, especially if your cheaper product already has a fan base.
Spread the Word
Now that you’ve decided which item you want for your Amazon Giveaway Campaign, it’s time to let people know about it. For the best results, you can contact amazon marketing services for this purpose:
- Social Media This is probably the most obvious way to start, like spreading the word on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or whatever else you’re using. But starting a campaign and then giving up on it is one of the quickest ways to have a Giveaway Campaign fail. Like, if you tell people they have to obey you on Instagram to be eligible for the giveaway, you’d better be much more active than usual on Instagram in the days and weeks before and after the event to find the best hashtags to use. If you don’t, you’ll just leave your new audience hanging and miss out on a great chance to build a new base.
- List of emails for marketing This channel is the best at getting people to buy, so you can’t ignore it. But if you’re going to try email marketing, you should make the most of it. And then ask people who want to enter to register for emails.
If you’re still not sure how to run a cool Amazon Giveaway Campaign, look at the most successful contests in your area and copy what they’re doing. It might take a few tries to get the hang of it, but once you do, you should see your sales go up. Moreover, marketing services would also help you a lot.