Smoothies…gotta love ‘em! If you haven’t tried one, you’re missing out. Loaded with flavor and nutrition too, smoothies are a functional part of healthy living.
Smoothies…gotta love ‘em! If you haven’t tried one, you’re missing out. Loaded with flavor and nutrition too, smoothies are a functional part of healthy living. If you don’t believe it, just check out all the people in Whittier that are striving for a healthier lifestyle. You may have noticed more joggers, people enjoying the fresh air, and a new smoothie bar Whittier popping up. It’s all a part of a delicious new craze that won’t be going away anytime soon.
What’s a Smoothie Bar Whittier?
A smoothie is a blend of milk or a milk or non-milk product like soy milk, almond milk, and so forth and fruits, berries, and even vegetables. A smoothie bar serves healthy smoothie drinks. Smoothie drinks Whittier are locations where smoothies are sold – juice or health bars.
Frequently Asked Smoothie Questions
One of the most asked questions about smoothies is, “Can you put raw eggs in a smoothie?” Yes. You can. Due to some very serious conditions that can be caused by the practice, you do want to proceed with caution. Egg whites are recommended in some instances versus whole eggs.
Many people want to know if smoothie drinks are really nutritious. Depending on what you put into them, they certainly can be. With the right ingredients, smoothies are loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other good things.
Athletic individuals often ask what’s the best smoothie ingredients for muscle recovery. Egg whites are good for pre-workouts while egg yolks are recommended for post-workouts. Tart cherries have amazing benefits for muscle recovery as does watermelon and pomegranate juice. Read on to find out more about post-workout smoothies.
Great Post-Workout Smoothies
Juicing is a great way to give your body the nutrients it needs to stay energized. The vitamins and minerals in fresh fruits and vegetables can provide an immediate energy boost and help you recover after a tough workout. Here are some of the best post-workout smoothies you can make with your juicer to help restore your energy levels.
- Green Detox Smoothie: This smoothie is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help restore your energy levels. Blend together kale, cucumber, spinach, banana, and Greek yogurt and you’ll have a tasty and energizing post-workout treat.
- Citrus Blast Smoothie: For a tart and energizing smoothie, blend together pineapple, orange, banana, and a splash of lime juice. This smoothie is a great source of vitamin C, which can help boost your energy levels.
- Apple-Cinnamon Smoothie: An apple a day helps keep muscle soreness away. Apples are a great source of natural sugar and fiber, and when blended with cinnamon, they make a great post-workout smoothie. Blend together apples, cinnamon, Greek yogurt, and a bit of honey for a sweet and energizing treat. You might want to double up on this one.
- Berry-Banana Smoothie: Bananas are packed with potassium and are a great source of natural sugars, while berries are full of antioxidants and vitamins. Blend together banana, berries, and Greek yogurt for a delicious and energizing post-workout smoothie. Potassium is great for preventing muscle cramps so load up on this banana blend.
- Carrot-Mango Smoothie: Carrots are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, while mangoes are full of antioxidants and fiber. Blend together carrots, mango, and Greek yogurt to make a smoothie that will help restore your energy levels after a workout.
Smoothies are a wonderful drink because you can customize them to fit most any need. You can’t beat them when concocting a post-workout powerhouse. They can be tailor-made to fit your lifestyle such as helping your muscles recover after a workout. They can also be made to taste your favorite fruits, vegetables, and more in them. You can also slip a few ingredients that are healthy but that you’re not so fond of in them like kale or spinach. Smoothie drinks are all the rage and now…you know why.
Smoothie Drinks Near Me
Are you looking for a “smoothie drinks near me?” If so, you’re in luck. Juice bar Whittier is all around the town. One of the smoothie bars in Whittier is a new one – Nevera Juice Bar located on Whittier Blvd. Not only will you find delicious smoothies, but they also have other healthy options like fresh juice, healthy meals, and acai bowls. Stop by Nevera Juice Bar in Whittier today. Healthy living has never tasted so good.