The Best Dermatologists In Abu Dhabi
Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin, nails, hair, and the disorders that affect them. “Dermatology Medical Center has Dermatology as its primary specialty.” It is a subspecialty that incorporates elements of both medicine and surgery.
The Medical Center in Abu Dhabi was established in 2007, and it provides both medical and aesthetic dermatologists in Abu Dhabi.
The following types of services are included in our medical dermatology practice:
- Check for moles and examination for cancer
- A variety of skin conditions, including eczema
- Hair Loss
- Scarring from Pregnancy and Stretch Marks
- UVB phototherapy with Dermalight 2000 for the treatment of vitiligo and vitamin D deficiency
- Fractional Laser Spider Vein Treatment
- Non-Melanoma Actinic keratosis, a form of skin cancer
- Digital Mole Mapping Dermatoscopy
- Digital Imaging System
- Mole Analyzer
- Photodynamic Treatment for the Removal of Mole
- Operation for Skin Cancer
- And a good number of others
- On the other hand, the following are the components that make up our aesthetic dermatology practice:
- Dermal Fillers
- Botox, Platelet Rich Plasma, Laser Hair Removal, and Tattoo Removal
- Carbon Laser Peel Among many more treatments available
All these dermatology treatments are broken down in detail throughout the many different areas of our website. You can look in the sections labeled “Dermatology” and “Aesthetic Dermatology” for a detailed explanation of these dermatological services, in addition to additional information that you might find useful.
Fact Magazine has recognized the Medical Center as having the best overall medical wellness center, and we are proud to offer our customers in Abu Dhabi excellent dermatology services. We continue to uphold the reputation that we are one of the most reputable dermatological centers in Abu Dhabi, home to some of the city’s most skilled dermatologists. Our clients get the most value for their money because to our comprehensive approach and the boutique-style service we provide.
We are proud to have the most qualified and experienced dermatologists in Abu Dhabi, including Consultant Dermatologists Dr. Thomas Berger and Dr. Matthias Roux, as well as a Specialist Dermatologist, Dr. Suzana Roncaglia. Our team is unrivaled and the best in the city. Checking out the ‘Meet Our Physicians’ area on this website will provide you with additional information on the dermatologists that we employ.
Our client coordinators will be pleased to assist you in making an appointment with one of the top dermatologists in the Abu Dhabi area.
You may also send us an email using the “Contact Us” area of our website to schedule appointments for our dermatology services or any of our other services. Also, you can visit our Center for the Many Different Social Media Platforms; Instagram: You can find postings relating to all our dermatological treatments, including medical, cosmetic, and aesthetic, in this section. You will also find posts relating to our other services.
At the Medical Center, you have access to the best of German medicine.